After our most recent Wild Night In, Kitty and I were asked for the Bliss Ball recipe. We did film these for our Stories From A Wild Kitchen, so you can watch this too! I have to say this recipe is slightly different every time… This one is my go to (for the moment…I just mix up the spices depending on how I feel.
(The Go To) Bliss Ball
- 1/2 cup oats or shredded coconut (whizz them up in the blender so they are fine and powdery)
- 1-2 cup soaked nuts
- 6 or so dates
- 2 tbsps nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Whizz oats.
- Whizz the nuts, nut butter (optional) and dates.
- Melt count oil and combine with maple syrup.
- Mix maple coconut oil into the nutty mixture.
- Add any spices you like 1/4-1/2 tbsp depending on spice!
- Whizz again and add the fine oats (or coconut) so the mix is rollable.
- Roll the balls in some desiccated coconut. (I have been adding some cocoa nibs, chia seeds, and cacao to the coconut and playing around with the coating for the finishing touches of bliss!)
- Pop in the fridge!